Active monitoring of your systems – and help when you need it
CommArc’s System Support Plan (SSP) is a monthly subscription service that keeps your servers, critical workstations and networks monitored, managed and supported. It gives you peace of mind that everything is operating as it should – and if something goes wrong, that help is quickly at hand.
The monthly SSP is cost is based on the number of devices we support for you.
Ongoing day-to-day support from our service desk
Our SSP clients receive priority response from our IT service desk. Your staff receive 15 minutes’ telephone support per issue from our service desk at no additional charge. On average, we resolve 85% of issues within those first 15 minutes.
If the issue needs a little work, you can elect to escalate it to an engineer. They’ll address the issue remotely if possible, billed in 15 minute intervals rather than the one hour intervals at which site visits are charged.
Service desk hours
- Monday – Friday: 6.30am – 6.30pm.
- As an optional extra, you can extend cover until 10.00pm weekdays and between 8.00am and 5.00pm on weekends. A 24/7 pager service is also available.
Contacting the service desk
You can log issues and requests via phone, email or a desktop app. The app lets you monitor how your issues and requests are progressing. Managers can also use it to approve jobs and view invoices.
Discounted consulting rates
SSP clients receive 25% off the normal hourly consulting rate.
Monitoring of your servers, critical workstations and networks
Our service desk team keeps an eye on your systems for any issues and respond if necessary. We monitor your servers daily, covering:
- backup logs
- event logs
- disk space and usage trends
- CPU and memory usage
This gives you peace of mind that your systems are always as efficient and effective as possible.
We perform quarterly site reviews of your systems to make sure they’re right for your needs. You receive a report with a full rundown, including recommendations for how we can improve your setup. We also keep your security up-to-scratch with regular internal and external security scans and reports.
Software and hardware procurement and asset management
We provide a procurement and asset management service exclusively for our clients. Our purchasing power and experience mean we get you the best possible pricing, reflected in our status as Microsoft Gold, Cisco Premier and Citrix Silver partners.
We manage all your license agreements (including expiry dates) and warranty information. We maintain a database of all your hardware purchases.
Why you should select the System Support Plan
- More time to focus on your core business. We look after your systems and issues, leaving you more time to do other things.
- Proactive management. We check your systems remotely in real time every working day to ensure all your services are functioning as they should. This reduces the amount of time you need to spend checking the security or operational ability of your systems.
- Increased confidence. Our services are designed to enable you to carry on with your daily business without worry. Many issues are taken care of with the aid of our real-time monitoring before they become a problem for your business.
- Faster response and resolution. Through our remote assist service, we can address many problems remotely, often avoiding an onsite visit which would incur additional costs and time.
- Risk reduction. The System Support Plan is designed to reduce your risk and exposure. Our processes are best practice, based on many years’ cumulative experience. Our primary goal is to optimise the availability of your system for your business.