Keep your systems, staff and clients safe from viruses, malware, intrusions and hacking with our IT security services.
IT security isn’t just one catch-all element. It requires a comprehensive, multi-layered approach. We call it 4Pillars™.
4Pillars™ IT Security
- You need governance to coordinate everything and set a good direction.
- You need policy to make sure everyone does what they need to do.
- You need prevention to keep the threats at bay.
- You need recovery to get you back on your feet if something goes wrong.
The 4Pillars™ of IT Security
That’s someone on your board and in your management actively involved in IT security issues, and an overall IT security strategy for your organisation.
- We provide you with a suggested governance framework and complimentary example governance documents. You can adapt these as you like to fit your organisation.
That’s having plans, policies, procedures and processes in place so your staff know what to do.
- We provide you with a suggested policy framework and complimentary example policy documents, such as a business continuity plan and acceptable use policy.
These are a lot of the technical measures you might be familiar with: anti-virus, firewalls, and a few other clever measures to keep you safe.
- You’ll find details of these services below.
Sometimes you will get caught out. This makes sure you can retrieve your data and systems if something goes wrong.
- You’ll find details of these servics in the Backup and Disaster Recovery section.
4Pillars: Prevention Services
Email filter: MailProtect
Get spam, viruses and spoofed emails filtered out of your email before they ever reach your on-premise servers – let alone your inbox.
Phishing awareness: ScamProtect
Phishing emails can cost you big. Experience is the best way to spot them – and this test delivers the experience without the sting.
Workstation anti-virus: UserProtect
Protect your individual users and workstations from viruses and malware.
Server security: ServerDefence
Intrusion prevention, zero-day patching, anti-virus/anti-malware and web reputation for servers.
External scans: ExternalDefence
Learn just how secure your systems and processes are. We look at all the things an attacker would and give you easy-to-understand recommendations.