Reduce costs and hassle by keeping your physical servers in our secure data centres
Many New Zealand businesses are increasingly moving towards hosted cloud services. It makes you more mobile, cuts down on your office infrastructure, saves money and makes it easier to collaborate and share.
But some businesses prefer to keep their data on their own physical servers. For that, hybrid cloud (or “colocation”) provides a great balance.
How hybrid cloud works
We store your rack-mountable hardware in racks in our secure Auckland or Christchurch data centres. You keep your physical servers, but you reduce your costs, space demands and all the other hassles that come with owning a server.
- Full uninterrupted power supply with a generator backup.
- WAN links from a variety of vendors.
- Flat rate internet connections available (dual links from separate ISPs).
- Robust 24-hour security and suerveillance.
- Fire detection and prevention systems.
- Climate-controlled to keep your hardware happy.
Why choose hybrid cloud
- Free up space in your office.
- Save money on power and overheads.
- Ensure the right environmental conditions. Servers require very specific, regulated environments. Our data centres are climate-controlled to make sure your hardware gets exactly what it needs.
- Room to grow. Your offices probably have limited space to add new servers as you need them. Our data centres have plenty of room – just keep filling up our racks as you need.
- We protect your hardware and data. Our data centres are secure, seismically-strengthened and protected against fire and flood. Your servers will almost certainly be more physically safe there than on your own property.
- Stay online. Our data centres have multiple WAN and internet links, full uninterrupted power supplies and backup generators. The services are much more reliable than the average office space.
- Lots of other servers to keep your servers company. Options for socialising, playtime etc. Important for any growing server.