Disaster recovery to keep your systems going when something goes wrong
You may already back up your files. But in the case of a major system failure, attack or disaster, would your systems be back up and running fast enough to let you keep doing business? That’s what a disaster recovery service offers: the ability to get your systems up and running as normal rapidly after a disaster.
TotalDR is CommArc’s premium disaster recovery service. It replicates your on-premise VMware virtual machines each night into CommArc’s secure data centres (in either Christchurch or Auckland). If something goes wrong with your system, you can transfer over to one of the previously-replicated versions.
And we don’t just leave you to do that yourself. TotalDR comes with guaranteed CommArc resource to get your IT environment working again in the wake of disaster.
Why choose the TotalDR disaster recovery service
- Give your systems and your business the best possible chance at getting through a disaster.
- Get up and working again quickly. Rather than trying to restore your systems piece by piece, TotalDR gets the whole thing working again in one go.
- We provide you with the help you need to get on your feet. We don’t just hand over data – we guarantee staff resource to get your IT environment working again.
- Designed for complex environments.
A reliable, New Zealand-hosted service
TotalDR runs from our secure data centres in Auckland and Christchurch. Because it’s hosted in New Zealand, you won’t face any issues of data sovereignty.
Our data centres have:
- uninterrupted power supplies with backup generators
- protection from fire and flood
- extensive security and surveillance
- multiple internet connections.
They’re designed to give you the best chance at getting through even a major natural disaster.