A fully-managed online, New Zealand-based cloud solution to back up your servers.
Powered by Veeam CloudConnect.
Quick. Easy. Maybe even fun.
The backups just happen
CloudBackup automatically backs-up your data to a fully-managed offsite cloud environment in our Auckland or Christchurch data centre. Once it’s set up, you don’t have to do anything. You get peace of mind without the hassle of tapes!
- CommArc does the work for you. It’s easy for you because we manage it all.
- Smart and fast; minimal transfer time. Only data that has changed since the last backup is transferred to CommArc.
- Easy to grow. If you need to back up more data, you only need to increase your local backup storage. CommArc takes care of things on the cloud end by providing you more space as you need it. And you only ever pay for the space you need at the time.
- No need to deal with tapes or drives. Backups are automatically sent offsite daily, so you don’t need to take a tape home with you.
- Secure. Our data centres are secure and we follow strict processes to protect your data’s privacy.
If you lost your data and business applications – never to return – could you keep working? Would your customers be happy? Would your bank balance stay at the same level?
If you’re like most modern businesses, probably not. So that’s why backup is important to make sure you can keep going even if something goes really wrong. Such as:
- hardware or software failure
- natural disaster
- or just plain ol’ human error.
Veeam Cloud Connect-powered
CloudBackup is powered by Veeam Cloud Connect.
More than 255,000 customers worldwide trust Veeam with their systems and data, including 73% of Fortune 500 and 56% of Global 2000 companies.
We’re proud to be the first New Zealand company to achieve Platinum in Veeam’s Cloud & Service Provider Programme. When you work with us, you can be sure you’ll be getting the best service for your business.
How CloudBackup works
Your backups are first stored locally on your onsite backup server. If you need to restore quickly, you can do so from here.
Once these nightly backups are complete they are then copied automatically to multiple servers in CommArc’s secure New Zealand-based data centres. If one server or data centre has any issues, your backups will be safe on another.
You can configure retention points (restore points) as daily, weekly or monthly – just as you would with a conventional tape backup system.
Plus: as an optional service, each month we can replicate the offsite backups to long-term tape storage which we store in a secure vault.
Thanks! We will contact you soon to follow up.
CloudBackup Monthly Price Calculation
A reliable, New Zealand-hosted service
CloudBackup runs from multiple servers in our secure data centres in Auckland and Christchurch. If our Auckland servers are out of action for any reason the Christchurch servers take over – and vice-versa. Plus because it’s hosted in New Zealand, you won’t face any issues of data sovereignty.
Looking for a full disaster recovery option?
Our TotalDR service may be for you. This provides nightly replication of your on-premise VMWare virtual machines.